Refrigeration & Heat Pump
- Rotational energy drives a non-phase change fluid
- Volumetric offset creates a pressure differential
- Pressure recuperation drives compressor
- Thermodynamically & Physically Reversible
- Enables effective CO2 refrigeration
- Zero ODP, Zero GWP
- No environmental legacy, 100% recyclable
A non-phase change fluid (supercritical CO2) is worked between a volumetric offset formed between each half of the FeTu device.
When rotational power is applied to the driveshaft, the differential volumes create discreet high and low pressure zones, these provision heat addition and subtraction.
Provides a high order efficiency refrigeration system or heat boost pump.